- Play audio from your smartphone or tablet through any audio dock, Bose SoundDock
- One end of the cable connects to an audio dock made for iPhone 4. The other end connects to the headphone jack on any smartphone or tablet.
- dockBoss is compatible with all audio components with a headphone jack.
- Extra cable length allows users to hold the device in their hand while the music plays. Not currently compatible with systems that require digital audio signals.
- *Compatible with most docking stations. Not compatible with Audi, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, & Mazda systems, as well as some other in-car units. See CableJive product page for compatibility information.
Upgrade your audio dock. dockBoss is a smart cable that connects any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet to any SoundDock, iHome, or other speaker dock system. To start playing your music, simply plug the CableJive end into your speaker dock, and the audio cable into your Android, Blackberry or Windows phone, tablet, or laptop. Done.
How does it work? dockBoss translates the audio signal through a standard audio plug to the speakers. With 2.5 ft. of cable, you can hold your device in your hand while it is connected to your sound system. Be the boss of your dock.
All products purchased from CableJive include our warranty. If there is anything wrong with your product, please contact our service department. We’re happy to help.